We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I am not going to describe how delicious these tacos are. Instead, I am going to leave it for you to experience. However, I do want to point out one thing about this recipe – the flexibility! Authentic tacos that are just as good as street tacos in Mexico; if not, better!"
- 1 large Halibut fillet (or Mahi Mahi)
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, sliced
- 2 cups oaxaca cheese, shredded (or Mozzarella)
- 2 white zucchinis, diced (2 cups)
- 1 15 oz can black beans
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 oz butter
- Olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Brush fish with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Wrap it up with Aluminum foil and bake for 15-20 minutes.
In a saucepan, heat up black beans over medium heat for 15 minutes.
In the meanwhile, chop all the veggies and shred cheese.
In a sauté pan, melt butter over high heat. Add onion and sauté for 1 minute or until fragrant.
Add tomatoes and zucchinis. Stir for 2 minutes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 20-Minute Sheet Pan Shrimp Tacos
- Shrimp and Grits Southern Style
- 5-Ingredient Almond-Crusted Baked Tilapia
- Lobster Linguine with Lemon Garlic Sauce
- garlic butter salmon
- Lemon Garlic Cucumber Noodles with Shrimp
- Perfect Shrimp and Grits
- Surf and Turf Dinner
- Dynamite Shrimp
- Bang Bang Shrimp Quesadillas
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Mushroom Carbonara
- Thomas Keller’s Slow Cooker Cassoulet
- Alabama Style BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Devil’s Food Cake
- Wild Mushroom Soup
- Ultimate Baileys Chocolate Cream Pie
- Harvest Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Pecan Pie Brownies
- Bolognese Gnocchi Bake
- Pumpkin Spice Layer Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes