Pork Tamale Casserole Authentic Taste No Husk
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Pork Tamale Casserole takes homemade tamales to an entirely new level. You get all the authentic tamale taste and texture without making individual corn husk filled tamales. We’ve developed this pork tamale casserole recipe for everyone who loves tamales but may not have the time or patience to make authentic corn husk filled tamales. The most important thing when baking the pork tamale casserole is the water bath. Baking in a water bath isn’t unusual. You will find this technique when making cheesecake, flan and creme brulee."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love a nice refreshing fruity dessert recipe that doesn't take a lot of effort? This Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cake is a… Continue reading: "Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cakevideocam"
- Spanakopita Spinach Feta Pie
- Crispy Chinese Shrimp Toast Recipe
- Blackstone Griddle Steak Fajitas Recipe
- Oat Farls (a Biscuit like Scone)
- Armenian Pumpkin Stew
- Small Batch Chicken Tamales Without Lard
- Japanese Cabbage Pancakes
- An Irish Favorite: Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Vegetable Thukpa (himalayan Vegetable noodle Stew)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes