Chocolate Cream Easter Eggs
Don't you just love those creamy Easter eggs that are covered in chocolate? You'll love them even more when you make them at home, because recipes for Easter candy can't be beat! These are easy to make, and when you're ready, you can decorate them with white frosting mix tinted with pastel colors...or any colors you like.
Be sure to check out our whole collection of 12 easy Easter recipes!
- 1 package white frosting mix
- 5 tablespoons soft butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1/2 cup candied fruit, chopped
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped optional
- 1 package chocolate fudge frosting mix
- Combine white frosting mix with soft butter, water and (if desired) chopped fruits or nuts.
- Knead 20-30 times on board lightly dusted with confectioners sugar.
- Divide and shape into 8 eggs; chill.
- Coat eggs with chocolate fudge frosting mix by dipping egg into frosting, ending with a swirl on top. Keep frosting mix over hot water while dipping the eggs.
Read Next18 Easter Brunch Menu Ideas