Blue Peep Pie
Easter just is not the same without marshmallow Peeps. Get your fill of Peeps this Easter by putting them into a pie. This quick and easy dessert recipe is super sweet and perfect for Easter. This easy Easter recipe is divine.
Be sure to check out our whole collection of 12 easy Easter recipes!
- 1 cookie crumb pie crust
- 1 four-serving box blue gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup whole milk (or half-and-half/light cream)
- 3 cups non-dairy whipped topping, cold but thawed
- 2 tablespoons Curacao or similar blue liqueur
- 15 blue Peeps
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, for garnish
- Freeze crust while you prepare the pie filling.
- Pour one cup boiling water over gelatin in heat proof bowl. Stir to dissolve gelatin.
- Add 1 cup cold milk and liqueur. Blend well and refrigerate until gelatin has thickened, but not set firm.
- Fold in thawed topping to chilled gelatin mixture. Mix completely so that no streaks remain, but avoid overworking. Spoon filling into frozen crust.
- Snip apart each family of Peeps. Arrange in concentric circles atop pie filling. Use fresh blueberries to fill in gaps between Peeps.
- Refrigerate for at least three hours.
Read NextEaster Sunday Deviled Eggs