We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Horchata is a traditional Mexican beverage that can be found at every restaurant and on most street corners in Mexico. It is a sweet, rice based drink that will be a hit at your next party."
Preparation Time4 hr
Chilling Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy 7-Layer Potato Salad is the perfect solution to your potluck woes. Want to bring one of the most beloved potluck recipes to the… Continue reading: "Easy 7-Layer Potato Saladvideocam"
- Protein Fruit Smoothie Recipe
- Pickle Gin Buck Cocktail
- White Chocolate Iced Coffee Starbucks Copycat Recipe
- Blueberry Margaritas
- Chocolate Chip Protein Smoothie
- Diy Green Tea Bombs
- Homemade Mcdonalds Strawberry Milkshake In The Blender
- Strawberry Pudding Milk Shake
- Perfect Eggnog
- Brandy Alexander Ice Cream Drink
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Bars
- Kinder Bueno Brownies
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- Chicken Tray Bake With Potatoes
- Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Strawberry Stuffed French Toast
- Fun Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
- Blueberry Cake With Lemon Glaze
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes