We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The Margarita is a classic cocktail made from tequila, orange liqueur, and freshly squeezed lime juice. You can use your favorite orange liqueur such as Cointreau, Triple Sec, or Grand Marnier, and serve it on the rocks or without ice. I’m going to show you how to make a classic Margarita without using a bottled margarita mix. If you’ve ever ordered one of these tasty cocktails from an authentic Mexican restaurant, it’s likely that it came from a cocktail shaker, not a bottle. I highly recommend making this drink from scratch, and don’t forget the salt rim!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time4 min
- 4 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces orange liqueur
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Bars are quite possibly the easiest and most delicious morsels you'll ever make! If you love cheesecake and… Continue reading: "Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Barsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Flourless Cheese Sauce In The Instant Pot
- Air Fryer Shrimp Scampi
- Easy Taco Sausage Cups
- Mini Meatball Appetizer Cups
- Boozy Andes Mint Cupcakes
- Vanilla Bean Frappuccino Recipe
- Cookies And Cream Crunch Slice
- Instant Pot Thai Red Curry Noodles – A One Pot Recipe
- Keto Zucchini ‘noodles’ With Creamy Tomato Sauce
- No Churn Chocolate Cherry Ice Cream
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes