Iced Matcha Latte
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A step-by-step guide to making the best classic matcha latte! All you need is milk, matcha and some sugar (to your liking) to make this smooth, rich and creamy matcha goodness. With an eye-catching layer of brilliant green matcha contrasting against a creamy white layer of milk, the iced matcha latte is always a crowd favorite among café drinks. What if we told you that iced matcha lattes can be easily made at home, in under a minute? No special skills or equipment needed. You have full control over the strength, type of milk and sweetness level. The best part? One tin of matcha powder can several cups of matcha latte, so the the savings are significant! "
Cooking Vessel SizeAny transparent bottle with lid
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- 2 ounces water
- 7 ounces milk
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
Measure out 2 tsp matcha powder and 4 tbsp water at room temperature (cold water is fine as well) into the bottle.
Cap the bottle and shake thoroughly to obtain a thick and even matcha mix.
Uncap the bottle and add 200 ml of milk with 0.5 tsp powdered brown sugar or equivalent.
Cap the bottle. Gently shake its contents to mix well.
Pour the latte mix over a cup of ice to enjoy.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This cinnamon pull-apart bread recipe is all about shortcuts. It only takes five basic ingredients to make Gooey Apple Pull-Apart… Continue reading: "Gooey Apple Pull-Apart Breadvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slimming World Butter Chicken In Slow Cooker
- Sprinkle Sugar Cookies
- Chennai Style Vadacurry
- Eggplant With Sweet Potato | Traditional And Instant Pot Edition
- Fusion Burritos
- Indo-chinese Paneer Chili
- Instant Pot Sprouted Mung Beans
- Restaurant Style Ranch Dressing
- Quick And Easy Indian Okra Recipe With Air Fryer
- Simple Deviled Eggs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes