Chocolate Banana Smoothie with Goji Berries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You might have heard of goji berries. They have been used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years. In China, people also commonly enjoy them in their tea or soups. As a superfood, goji berries provide a high amount of vitamin A, fiber, protein, calcium and iron. And it’s actually really easy to incorporate them into your diet. For example, throw them in your blender with a few other ingredients to make a chocolate banana smoothie in 5 minutes. It tastes absolutely amazing!"
Preparation Time5 min
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 ½ frozen banana, cut into chunks
- ¼ cup Greek plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon goji berries
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Raw Vegan Lemon Raffaellos
- 3-Ingredient Grilled Beer Brats
- How To Make An Exceptional 3 Minute Hummus
- Cream of Celery Soup (Condensed)
- Malt Vinegar Coleslaw
- Easy Berry Cobbler with Peach Nice Cream (Gluten Free + Dairy Free)
- Greek Freak Dressing
- Banana Pancakes
- Apple Walnut Cake with Caramel Glaze
- Sesame Chicken with Pea Pods
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes