1 2 3 All Purpose Punch
Looking for a quick and easy punch recipe to serve at your next party? This one is so easy and delicious, you won't want to wait for a special occasion to drink it.
- 1 12-ounce can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 46-ounce can pineapple juice
- 1 2-liter bottle clear soda, such as club soda, ginger ale, or lemon-lime
1. Reconstitute the orange juice with water in a punch bowl.
2. Add the pineapple juice and soda, stirring gently.
3. Add an ice ring and serve.
Makes about five quarts.
Tip: A large ring mold, such as a Bundt pan, molds an ice ring that will last several hours before it melts. Fill the pan with water and freeze overnight the night before for best results.