Texas Caviar Dip
Take a trip down south with this easy appetizer recipe for Texas Caviar Dip. Made with tomatoes, onion, bell pepper and many more tasty ingredients, this loaded dip recipe is one you'll find yourself making again and again. Serve it at your next party and it's sure to be a huge hit! If you've never made a Texas caviar dip recipe before, try this easy version because it's one of the best kinds around.
Chilling Time2 hr
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans black-eyed peas, drained
- 1 (15-1/2-ounce) can white hominy, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
Combine all ingredients except Italian dressing; mix well.
Pour salad dressing over mixture; cover and marinate at least 2 hours in refrigerator.
- Drain and serve with Fritos or corn chips.
Read NextSwamp Dip