The Coffeeshop Dessert
The Coffeeshop dessert combines all the flavors of chocolate, cream, and coffee - just the sort of thing you'd split with a friend while relaxing in a coffee shop over a couple of cups of Joe. It's one of the easiest dessert recipes to make; yet so decadent, you'll be sure to keep this as a go-to recipe for an impressive dessert.
Chilling Time2 hr
- 18 ladyfingers, split
- 2 1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 (5.9-ounce) package of vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8-ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) carton prepared chocolate frosting
- Arrange half of ladyfingers in an 11x7 inch dish. Dissolve coffee granules in boiling water, drizzle half over ladyfingers.
- Prepare pudding with milk, following directions on package. Blend in whipped topping. Layer over the ladyfingers.
- Top remaining ladyfingers over pudding. Drizzle with remaining coffee mixture. Microwave frosting for 1 minute, stir well, and pour over ladyfingers.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Read NextAmish Style Church Windows Dessert