This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sweet Mango Cobbler
"This sweet mango cobbler recipe is a delicious way to end a sumptuous lunch or dinner. A mango dessert recipe that you can whip up for most family events. An old-fashioned cobbler recipe with a new twist. Cobbler is one of those simple recipes that can turn simple fresh fruit into a well-loved dessert. Cobbler can be mastered easily, so don’t be intimidated by it. It will serve as a palate pleaser at the end of every meal. "
Preparation Time23 min
Cooking Time37 min
- 3 cups fresh mangoes (Mango Mixture)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (Mango Mixture)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (Cobbler Crust)
- 2 tsp baking powder (Cobbler Crust)
- 1/2 tsp salt (Cobbler Crust)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (Cobbler Crust)
- 1 cup whole milk (Cobbler Crust)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (Cobbler Crust)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted (Cobbler Crust)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Grease a casserole dish.
In a medium bowl, add mangoes and sugar.
Stir to coat mangoes in sugar and set aside.
Whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in another bowl.
Add in milk, vanilla extract, and melted butter.
Stir just until combined.
Pour batter evenly into a casserole dish.
Spoon mangoes evenly on top of batter.
Bake for 37 minutes.
Serve as is or with vanilla ice cream.
Read NextChocolate Kisses Fudge