Sporcamuss Italian Cream Filled Pastries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Sporcamuss, a delicious flakey Pastry filled with a tasty Italian Cream then dusted with Icing Sugar. A fast and easy Dessert everyone will love. A dessert from the South of Italy, in Puglia. Sporcamuss means dirty your mouth. So therefore, I am betting you can't eat one of these without getting some on your face! Of course don't forget a napkin or two! In Puglia just before serving they heat the squares up in a moderate oven for about three to five minutes. They say they taste better."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Sizebaking sheet
- 1 package pre made puff pastry.
First prepare pastry cream.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Creamy Apple Pie Lasagna is the perfect no-bake dessert for fall. If you love making delicious desserts without an oven, this is… Continue reading: "Creamy Apple Pie Lasagnavideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- French Apricot Jam
- Yummy And Easy Cheese Potato Bake
- The Most Delicious Peanut Butter, Banana And Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Easy Homemade Bread
- Green Mango Chutney
- Traeger Grilled French Toast
- Traeger No-flip Bacon
- Smoked Spicy Asian Pork Ribs
- Cherry Coke Ribs
- Traeger Grilled Nashville Hot Chicken
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes