Sporcamuss Italian Cream Filled Pastries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Sporcamuss, a delicious flakey Pastry filled with a tasty Italian Cream then dusted with Icing Sugar. A fast and easy Dessert everyone will love. A dessert from the South of Italy, in Puglia. Sporcamuss means dirty your mouth. So therefore, I am betting you can't eat one of these without getting some on your face! Of course don't forget a napkin or two! In Puglia just before serving they heat the squares up in a moderate oven for about three to five minutes. They say they taste better."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Sizebaking sheet
- 1 package pre made puff pastry.
First prepare pastry cream.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Braised Red Cabbage
- Hot Blueberry Cobbler
- Balsamic Cucumber Tomato Salad
- No-bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Authentic Pico De Gallo
- The Best Oatmeal Raspberry Bars
- Easy Protein Zucchini Bread
- Baked Potatoes On The Grill
- Grilled Eggplant, Prosciutto & Mozzarella Roll Ups
- Easy Bruschetta
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes