Raspberry Nutella Crepe
Crepes are an elegant yet easy dessert recipe that are easily adaptable to fit your taste. This recipe for Raspberry Nutella Crepe is a delicious crepe filled with raspberries, Nutella and whipped cream. Everyone loves recipes with Nutella, so this dessert is a true crowd pleaser. Plus, the combination of sweet raspberries with the chocolate hazelnut spread takes these crepes to the next level. Give this easy-to-follow crepe recipe a try and in just 20 minutes, this decadent dessert will be ready to serve.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time6 min
- 10 ounces Nutella
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh raspberries
- 1 (12-ounce) can whipped cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup + 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a large bowl add flour, salt, sugar and eggs. Slowly add two or three tablespoon of the milk a little at a time to moisten to the flour and stir fast so no lumps will occur. Once thick and smooth, add the rest of the milk and vanilla, if it doesn't pour out thin and smoothly add more milk.
- Heat a small 8-inch non-stick pan. Melt a tablespoon of butter. Add approximately 3 tablespoons of crepe batter per crepe. Cook until golden on one side - this takes about 3 minutes and the crepes should be dry looking on top. Flip and cook one more minute. Flip onto plate lined with wax paper. As you make these, stack with wax paper between each one.
- For the filling: On a cooled crepe, spread Nutella on the inside. Fold into triangles. Top with whipped cream and raspberries, serve immediately. Leftover crepes can be stored in the refrigerator for up to three days or frozen for months.
Read NextCaramel Apple Cheesecake Bars