Pretzel, Caramel, and Milk Chocolate Tart
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you like the sweet and salty combo, then I can guarantee that you will LOVE these tarts. The perfect combination of sweet and salty, the perfect amount of sweetness and the showstopper of the party! People will be asking you for the recipe.. and they'll be amazing at how much easier it is than it looks! Whip this one out if you are ready to impress your guests - it's definitely one of my favorites!"
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 3 cups broken, small pretzel pieces
- 1 cup flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes