Tiramisu looks like a complicated dessert, but in reality it's simple to make. Impress a special someone with this romantic Valentine's Day dessert.
- 16 ounces Mascarpone cheese
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Marsala wine
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 1 cup strong espresso, chilled
- 2 tablespoons Tuca liqueur
- 3 packages (36) ladyfingers
- 1 cup Heath Bits
- Beat mascarpone and sugar until light. Blend in wine and vanilla. Fold in whipped cream.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, combine coffee and liqueur.
- To assemble, split each ladyfinger in half, dip in coffee, liqueur mixture and layer bottom of glass (9 x 13) dish. Top with half the cheese mixture and half the Heath bits; repeat layers ending with Heath bits.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving; overnight is better. Serves 8 generously.
Read NextStarbucks Lemon Loaf