Pan Grilled Apple Crumble Crisp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Around the holiday times, you know you're going in for your fair share of sweet eats and treats. The most notable of them are peach cobbler, pumpkin and pecan pie, and of course apple pie. This apple crumble crisp is another spread that we're sure will find its way to your mouth. A combination of delicious apple filling, accompanied by sweet brown sugar and cinnamon becomes the holiday song you play over and over again in your head. Something about a warm, aromatic apple crumble and the cool crisp air...it's a nostalgic feeling that brings about a festive mood in all of us. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time1 hr 5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
A soup recipe that contains bacon, ham, potatoes and 2 types of cheese, is one I'll be dreaming about. Say hello to the Ultimate… Continue reading: "Ultimate Comfort Potato Soupvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Whiskey Sour
- Egg In A Hole Breakfast
- How To Make A Simple Charcuterie Board
- Sloppy Joes
- Taco Soup
- Easy Classic Italian Pasta Salad
- Chocolate Whoopie Pies With Vanilla Cream Cheese Filling
- 20 Min Spiced Salmon
- Easy Banana Muffins
- Easy Kashmiri Pulao
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes