No Bake Chocolate Strawberry Icebox Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love chocolate covered strawberries, you will love this fun new twist on dessert! This cool and refreshing icebox cake is not only tasty, but perfect for a potluck or party! This No Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake serves a crowd and leaves guests wanting more. A perfect combination of creamy, strawberry filling, fresh strawberries, and dark chocolate shavings, this is one cake that takes very little time to prepare, no time at all to enjoy!
Chilling Time: 4 hr
Cooking Vessel Size: 9 x 13-inch Baking Pan
- 2 pounds fresh strawberries
- 3 1/4 cups whipping cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup IKEA CHOKLADKROKANT BREDBAR Chocolate Spread (or a Nutella type spread)
- 1/4 cup IKEA SYLT JORDGUBB Strawberry Jam, more or less to taste
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mango Cheesecake Jars
- Fudgy Yogurt Brownies
- Cowboy Baked Beans
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
- Blueberry Spoon Bread
- Polynesian BBQ Luau Ribs
- Tropical Hawaiian Pizza Dip
- Home Run Homemade Cracker Jack
- Chipotle Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries
- Kidney Bean Salad with Lemon and Parsley
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes