Mini No-Bake Tiramisu Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Mini No Bake Tiramisu Cheesecake is an easy way to satisfy your tiramisu craving!"
NotesAlways chill the cheesecake for 3-4 hours before you serve it. Overnight is even better.
You can use any cookie of your choice for the crust. Just add some coffee mix to it, and it should be fine.
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time3 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon imitation rum extract
- 2 teaspoons ground coffee
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 3/4 cup nilla wafer crumbs
- 1 1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
Mix 2 teaspoons of coffee with 1/4 cup warm water. Set aside. Crush the cookies (Nilla wafers) using your food processor and transfer to a bowl. Add melted butter and 3 teaspoons of the warm coffee mix to the cookie crumbs. Mix until everything is well combined and set aside.
Take the room temperature cream cheese and granulated sugar in the steel bowl of your stand mixer. Beat them until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Add imitation rum extract and another 3 teaspoons of the warm coffee mix. Mix until well combined and chill the filling in the refrigerator.
Chill the bowl and the whisk attachment in the refrigerator for 20 minutes before you beat the cream. Then add chilled cream to it. Beat the cream using the wire whisk attachment of your stand mixer or using your hand mixer until it forms peaks. Be careful not to over-beat. Transfer the whipped cream to the bowl with the cream cheese filling.
Fold the whipped cream with the cream cheese mixture carefully until everything is well combined. Take the serving glasses/cups, spoon 4 tablespoons of mixture at the bottom (or 2 tablespoons if using smaller cups). Spoon the cheesecake mixture on top.
Dust your no-bake tiramisu cheesecake with with cocoa powder and chill 3-4 hours before serving.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy is an understatement. This Boston Cream Poke Cake could not be simpler to make! If you have a box of cake mix and an oven, you're… Continue reading: "Easy Boston Cream Poke Cakevideocam"
- Heavenly Pumpkin And Spiced Apple Cinnabon Rolls
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Delight
- 6-Layer Sex In A Pan
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Cupcakes
- Banana Layer Cake With Cream Cheese Icing
- No Churn Rhubarb Ice Cream Recipe
- 35 Luscious Cream Cheese Desserts
- 1970s Pineapple Dream Dessert
- Dunkaroo Dip
- 15 Dessert Recipes That Use a Lot of Milk
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Applesauce
- Healthy No-bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
- Peanut Butter Cup Explosion Cookies
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- 5-ingredient No Bake Eclair Cake
- Plum Crumble With Vanilla Ice Cream
- Caprese Skewers With Pesto Dipping Sauce
- Mediterranean Fish Stew With Aioli | French Bourride Recipe
- Chocolate Chip CBD Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes