We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pre-heat the oven to 190 degree c for 10 minutes In a bowl, sift flours, baking powder mix them well, cut the butter into small pieces rub the butter into the flours until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Stir in sugar and cranberries, beaten egg, milk.mix them to form a soft dough. Divide the mixture into a equal parts. Place the dough on the baking tray, leave enough space for expansion, press the thumb into the centre of each ball, make a small hallow. spoon a little of jam in the hallow."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake will be your new, favorite, easy cake recipe! This is one of those chocolate cake recipes that everyone… Continue reading: "One-Pan Double Chocolate Cakevideocam"
- Cake Mix Brownies
- Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry Filling and Lemon Buttercream Icing Recipe
- 20 Lovely Lemon Dessert Recipes
- Sinful Snickers Brownies
- Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Bars
- 15 Dessert Recipes That Use a Lot of Milk
- Lemon Pie Bars
- Graham Cracker Crusted Pineapple Dessert
- Biblical Desserts: 16 Bible-Inspired Dessert Recipes
- Banana Pudding
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Croissant Breakfast Casserole With Berries
- Chicken Salad
- Frozen Jalapeño Margaritas
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pizza
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes