Watermelon Cake with Fresh Whipped Cream
By: Carole Burkhard from tootsweet4two.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Watermelon Cake with fresh whipped cream is a refreshing change from traditional cake. With just a few ingredients, this beautiful no-bake, fruit-filled dessert is easy to prepare - a light, cold, befitting treat for a hot summer's day."
Preparation Time20 min
- 1 seedless watermelon, rind trimmed and removed, shaped in a dome
- 8 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 4 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Sweet Tea
- Easy 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
- Teriyaki Pineapple Pork Tenderloin Sliders
- Breakfast Crescent Ring with Sausage & Egg
- Homemade Schezwan Sauce
- Easy Pizza Sauce Recipe
- Orange Creamsicle Mimosa
- Traegar Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Trail Mix Rice Crispy Treats
- Egg & Bacon McMuffin Casserole Egg Bake