Watermelon Cake with Fresh Whipped Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Watermelon Cake with fresh whipped cream is a refreshing change from traditional cake. With just a few ingredients, this beautiful no-bake, fruit-filled dessert is easy to prepare - a light, cold, befitting treat for a hot summer's day."
Preparation Time20 min
- 1 seedless watermelon, rind trimmed and removed, shaped in a dome
- 8 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 4 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe is an old fashioned comfort food recipe you're surely familiar with. A favorite among many Moms… Continue reading: "Classic Salisbury Steak Recipevideocam"
- Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
- Easy Fried Apple Pies
- Angel Food Cake Churro Bites
- Heavenly Boston Cream Puffs
- Strawberry Cheesecake Puffs
- Spanish Leche Frita Recipe | Incredible Fried Milk Dessert
- 37 Easy Cool Whip Desserts
- Caramel-drizzled Easy Apple Cobbler
- Easy Fudgy Nutella Blondies
- Whipped Cream Raspberry Pretzel Salad
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old-fashioned Cranberry Muffins
- Sloppy Joe
- Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
- Victoria Sponge Cake In Air Fryer
- Beet Salad
- Air Fryer Cheesecake
- Apple Raisin Bread Clafouti
- Cheddar Cheese Onion Potatoes
- Orange Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Homemade Focaccia Pizza
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes