Watermelon Cake with Fresh Whipped Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Watermelon Cake with fresh whipped cream is a refreshing change from traditional cake. With just a few ingredients, this beautiful no-bake, fruit-filled dessert is easy to prepare - a light, cold, befitting treat for a hot summer's day."
Preparation Time20 min
- 1 seedless watermelon, rind trimmed and removed, shaped in a dome
- 8 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 4 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Raw Vegan Lemon Raffaellos
- 3-Ingredient Grilled Beer Brats
- How To Make An Exceptional 3 Minute Hummus
- Cream of Celery Soup (Condensed)
- Malt Vinegar Coleslaw
- Easy Berry Cobbler with Peach Nice Cream (Gluten Free + Dairy Free)
- Greek Freak Dressing
- Banana Pancakes
- Apple Walnut Cake with Caramel Glaze
- Sesame Chicken with Pea Pods
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes