Pumpkin S'mores Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pumpkin S’mores Bars will be the talk of the party this holiday! The base is a thick layer of graham crackers smothered in melted chocolate and topped with creamy pumpkin pie filling. Add toasted marshmallows to the top as a finishing touch and get ready to sink your teeth into the most epic dessert. There are many steps to pull the recipe together but it’s easy and so worth the time. Do something different this holiday season and whip up a batch of pumpkin pie bars, s’mores style!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "The King of Chicken Soupsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Ramen Noodle Soup
- Baked Spiced Salmon Fillet
- Christmas Stollen
- Crunchy Baked Chicken Corden Bleu
- Air Fryer Toasted Bagels
- Air Fryer Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin
- Instant Pot Mushroom And Swiss Frittata
- Baked Brie
- Easy No-bake Granola Bars Recipe
- Delicious Christmas Breakfast Ideas
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes