Easy Pumpkin Pie Bars
Fall is the season of pumpkin recipes, and you'll love these pumpkin pie bars! They are perfect for Fall Bake sales and parties - and carry all of the original flavor of pumpkin pie. It's definitely one of the best dessert bar recipes.
Cooking Time40 min
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 (3-ounce) box vanilla pudding mix (not instant)
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can (16-ounce) pumpkin
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/5 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix first 5 ingredients together. Press firmly into a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients together, blending well.
- Pour pumpkin mixture over crust, spreading evenly.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool and then refrigerate until chilled. Cut into bars.