Classic Lemon Bars
By: Michelle Verkade from alattefood.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These gorgeous lemon bars are the classic dessert! These are so perfect for Mother's Day, because they are elegant, easy, and have the perfect combination of sweet and tangy! These are my mom's favorite, so these are definitely on the Mother's Day dessert menu! They start out with a shortbread crust, and are filled with a tangy lemon filling that's practically irresistible! A little powdered sugar dusted on top and a lemon slice totally complete these cute bars!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Family Favorite Casserole Recipes Cookbook Review
- Cosori Mini Electric Pressure Cooker
- One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake
- Paula's Southern Corn Casserole
- The Perfect Creamy Dessert Bar
- Cherry Swirl Coffee Cake
- Easy Rhubarb Fool
- Pho Soup in Mason Jar
- Lemon Curd Sticky Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Quick Homemade Salsa