Cool Lemon Dessert
Easy dessert recipes like, Cool Lemon Dessert, are an excellent addition to any summertime meals. Liven up your Fourth of July parties with this favorite. The tangy and sweet taste are an excellent combination!
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time15 min
- 1 cup flour (not sifted)
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping
- 2 packages (3 3/4-ounce) instant lemon pudding mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix flour, soft margarine and nuts. Press into 9"x13" pan. Bake 12 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees. Let cool.
- Mix cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and 1 cup whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust.
- Mix lemon pudding as directed on package. Pour over cream cheese layer.
- Let sit in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Top with remaining topping.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Read NextCreamy Apple Pie Lasagna