Apple Mug Cobblers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Amaretto Caramel Apple Mug Cobblers, an easy fall dessert recipe full of fun flavors. The cobblers are baked right in a mug. Kids love having their very own individual cobbler. You could substitute pears for the apples and also your favorite liqueur or omit the alcohol entirely. Top with vanilla ice cream and caramel and you have a great treat!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Apple Pie Crescent Roll Ups are the easiest way to get your apple pie fix without the trouble of actually making a whole apple pie.… Continue reading: "Apple Pie Crescent Roll Upsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Boston Cream Pie
- 5 Spanish Soups To Beat The Winter Blues
- Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies – With Whole Wheat Flour
- Caramel Bars
- Chocolate Lava Mug Cake
- Mini Pigs In A Blanket
- Apple Marmalade
- Pork Chops And Rice With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- Slimming World Cheesy Chips In The Air Fryer
- Shrimp Scampi With Pasta
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes