Slow Cooker Frankfurter Noodles
With only three easy steps and a cook time that ranges from three hours to eight hours, this slow cooker recipe is the ideal recipe for any slow cooker owner. Frankfurters never tasted better!
Cooking Time8 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 6 frankfurters, cut in 1-inch slices
- 10 3/4 can condensed tomato soup
- 2 cups milk or water
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup green peppers
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces noodles, cooked
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Put all ingredients, except cheese and noodles into cooker, stir, and blend.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 hours, stirring occassionally.
- Stir in noodles and cheese during last hour of cooking.