Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli & Rice
Prep dinner before you leave for work in the morning, and this tasty, family friendly dish will be ready and waiting when you get home. Made with chicken, rice and broccoli, it's a hearty slow cooker recipe that requires no additional sides.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time6 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cup uncooked instant white rice
- 1 3/4 pound pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (about 16-ounces) bag frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 3 large carrots, sliced
- 1 can (10.75-ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken and Mushroom Soup
- 1 can (10.75-ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup 1 1/2 cups water
Spray a 5-quart slow cooker with the cooking spray. Place the rice in the slow cooker.
Layer the chicken, 1 cup cheese, broccoli, carrots, soups and the remaining cheese on top of the rice. Pour the water around the edges of the slow cooker and do not stir.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or until the chicken is cooked through. Stir the rice and vegetables before serving.