Creamy Ham Potato Soup
What better way to use your leftovers than to make a soup out of them? Creamy Ham Potato Soup is a quick and easy recipe that will keep you warm and comfy. Made with cheese and broccoli, this easy potato soup recipe is great.
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 5 potatoes, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1 1/2 cup ham cut into the same size cubes
- 1 cup broccoli florets, minced
- 2 cans Cheddar cheese soup
- 4 cans milk
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Mix milk and soup in slow cooker with paprika till smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients. Cook all day on low and eat when you are hungry.