Best Beefy One Pot Dinner
For awesome and easy ground beef recipes look to one pot recipes for some of the best. Often budget friendly and always simple to make, one pots are key to anyone with a busy lifestyle. This Best Beefy One Pot Dinner reminds me why they're so good!
Cooking Time8 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 can kidney beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 pound bacon, cut in small pieces
- 2 cans pork 'n beans (about 31-ounce)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- pepper to taste
- Brown meat in skillet, drain off fat and put beef in slow cooker.
- Brown bacon and onions, drain off fat.
- Add bacon and onions and remaining ingredients to slow cooker.
- Stir well. Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours.