Beef Diablo Slow Cooker
With one of the hottest and most delicious beef slow cooker recipes, test the taste buds of your little devil at home with this simple chili sauce infused dish. Put the fire in your slow cooker with the Beef Diablo Slow Cooker recipe.
Cooking Time12 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 1 pound beef pot roast, boneless
- 3/4 teaspoon chili sauce
- 4 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 onion, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon mustard
- Trim all excess fat from roast.
- Place potatoes and onion in bottom of slow cooker. Make a smooth paste of flour, mustard, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and sugar. Spreadover top of roast.
- Place roast in slow cooker on top of potatoes and onions.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours (on high setting for 5 to 6 hours). (About 3 quarts)