Pot Roast with Spicy Guacamole
Here's one of my personal favorites! Pot Roast with Spicy Guacamole can be served as is or on taco shells. This slow cooker pot roast recipe not only tastes amazing, but smells great, too!
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 3 1/2 pounds boneless lean beef pot roast
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 can (about 4 ounces) chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Sprinkle roast with salt, pepper, and garlic salt. Place in a slow cooker. Top with sliced onion. Cover and cook on low 8 or 9 hours, or until roast is tender.
- While roast is cooking, peel, pit, and mash avocado. Combine avocado, cilantro, lemon juice, chiles, Worcestershire sauce, and horseradish in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
- Remove roast from slow cooker and slice. Arrange sliced roast on individual plates. Spoon onion and cooking juices over each serving and top with a dollop of avocado mixture.
Read NextDump & Go Beef Stroganoff
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.