Choco Coco No Bake Cookies
Craving chocolatey cookies but don't want to turn on the oven? Try these yummy Choco Coco cookies - no need to bake!
Light brown sugar may be substituted for the white sugar if you prefer.
Preparation Time15 min
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped fine
- 7 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- Line 2 baking sheets with waxed paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, walnuts, cocoa powder and coconut.
- In a saucepan, combine the sugar, vegetable shortening and milk and bring to a boil, stirring until smooth.
- Pour over the dry mixture and blend thoroughly.
- Drop the dough by spoonfuls 1.5" apart onto the prepared pans.
- Let cool and set for 1 hour.
Find this quick and easy dessert recipe with many others in the 42 Quick and Easy Recipes eCookBook.