Thick and Chewy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The classic chocolate chip cookie gets a fall makeover with the addition of pumpkin. Its like pumpkin pie in cookie form with little chocolate chunks sprinkled throughout."
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time12 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Take that box of lemon cake mix to the next level with this Easy Lemon Pudding Cake! It's a delicious and simple cake recipe that uses… Continue reading: "Easy Lemon Pudding Cakevideocam"
- Lemon Coconut Cake Mix Bars
- Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies
- Cream Cheese Cake Mix Butter Cookies
- Reese’s Cookies
- Cake Batter Funfetti Blondies
- 21 No Bake Cookies & Cookie Bars
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
- German Spice Cookies
- Easiest No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- Laura Bush's Cowboy Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Meatballs
- Dal Makhani
- Old Fashioned Sour Cream Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Chili Cheese Dog Sloppy Joes
- Easy Rum Balls
- Pepper Crusted Roast Beef
- Chocolate Cookies
- Rava Fish Fry
- Kerala Style Fish Biryani
- Cheese Straws Made Easy With Puff Pastry
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes