Stuffed Red Velvet Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Stuffed Red Velvet Cookies are similar to a Whoopie cookie. A cake mix makes them quick and easy. What ingredients do you need to make these Red Velvet cookies? A simple Red Velvet cake mix is used for the cookie. Have you ever made cookies from a box of cake mix? Cake mix cookies are soft and chewy and super delicious! Plus, they only require three ingredients to make the cookies including cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs. To kick up these delicious Red Velvet cake mix cookies, I stuffed them with a fantastic cream cheese filling. The stuffing is made from cream cheese, marshmallow creme, confectioners’ sugar, butter and a little shortening."
We make these cookies often at my house. I use different cakes mixes and even color the filling for various times of the year. You can see my Devil’s Food Stuffed Cookies here. Whip up these Devil’s Food Stuffed Cookies at the last-minute and impress everyone. Because these cookies are red and white, they are perfect for the holidays or Valentine's Day.
Serves15 Stuffed large cookies
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel Size12 x 16 cookie sheet
- 2 (15-1/2-ounce) Duncan Hines Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Mississippi Mud No Bake Cookie Bars
21 No Bake Cookies & Cookie Bars
Sugar Cookie "Tacos"
No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
Easiest No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
Laura Bush's Cowboy Cookies
Triple Chocolate Flourless Brownies with Salted Caramel
Tropical Breeze Cake Bars
Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Healthy Shamrock Shake
- White Chocolate Raspberry Crumble
- Baked Provolone with Herbs and Homemade Garlic Flatbread
- Teriyaki Meatballs
- Chocolate Easter Cake
- Easter Rack of Lamb with Potato Puree
- The Best Homemade Tater Tot Hotdish
- Almond Coconut Bird's Nest Cookies
- Healthy Pasta Primavera
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes