Stuffed Red Velvet Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Stuffed Red Velvet Cookies are similar to a Whoopie cookie. A cake mix makes them quick and easy. What ingredients do you need to make these Red Velvet cookies? A simple Red Velvet cake mix is used for the cookie. Have you ever made cookies from a box of cake mix? Cake mix cookies are soft and chewy and super delicious! Plus, they only require three ingredients to make the cookies including cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs. To kick up these delicious Red Velvet cake mix cookies, I stuffed them with a fantastic cream cheese filling. The stuffing is made from cream cheese, marshmallow creme, confectioners’ sugar, butter and a little shortening."
We make these cookies often at my house. I use different cakes mixes and even color the filling for various times of the year. You can see my Devil’s Food Stuffed Cookies here. Whip up these Devil’s Food Stuffed Cookies at the last-minute and impress everyone. Because these cookies are red and white, they are perfect for the holidays or Valentine's Day.
Serves15 Stuffed large cookies
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel Size12 x 16 cookie sheet
- 2 (15-1/2-ounce) Duncan Hines Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Mix the cake mix, oil, and eggs.
Drop on a baking sheet. I use a small ice cream scoop (1 TB size) and scoop the cookie dough onto parchment paper.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes for one tablespoon size cookie. NO LONGER.
Cool completely before adding the filling or the cookie will break.
Use an electric mixer and beat marshmallow creme, butter, shortening, and cream cheese until fluffy.
Slowly add the confectioners sugar.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies
21 No Bake Cookies & Cookie Bars
Best-Ever White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
Laura Bush's Cowboy Cookies
Mississippi Mud No Bake Cookie Bars
Irresistible Cake Mix Bars
Grandma's Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
Easiest No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
Tropical Breeze Cake Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins
- Roasted Butternut Squash Spinach Salad
- Savoury Cupcakes
- Slow Cooker Chinese Meatballs
- Frankenstein Jolly Rancher Suckers
- Garlic + Lemon + Mayo Artichoke Dipping Sauce
- Chicken And Whole Egg Soup
- Spider Web Cupcakes
- Beef Teriyaki
- One Pan Chicken and Spinach Gnocchi
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes