We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These melt in your mouth adorable little buttery Spritz Cookies are made easy with seven ingredients in a cookie press. I love to bake them for friends and family during the Christmas holidays. Although they sell discs for many other holidays as well so you can use your cookie press year round. The kids love to help with these simple cookies so get the whole family involved in the holiday festivities. I have always loved to bake cookies but it is especially fun using my cookie press."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect for a family party or a potluck dinner, recipes with jello are always crowd-pleasers. Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad is… Continue reading: "Strawberry Pretzel Saladvideocam"
- Soft And Chewy Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies
- Almond Delights Cookie Bar
- Gluten Free Monster Cookies
- 3-Ingredient Classic Scottish Shortbread Cookies
- Italian Wedding Cookies
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
- Homemade Moon Pies
- No Bake Chocolate Caramel Nutty Crunch Bars
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Smores Graham Cracker Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Chicken Artichoke Soup With Rice
- Air Fryer Meatloaf
- Zuppa Toscana
- Boo Batter No Churn Ice Cream
- Lemon Curd Cocktail
- Pumpkin Pie Liqueur
- Homemade Eggnog
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Starbuck’s Copycat Pumpkin Bread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes