Peanut Butter Chocolate No Bake Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Colder days definitely ask for peanut butter and chocolate. Serious quantities! Since I am reactive type of person in food matters , here it is: my recipe, peanut butter bars, no bake ones. This is easy to make. If you have seen my posts on Tomato salsa or Elderflower syrup, such a disaster cannot happen when making Peanut Butter Chocolate No Bake Bars. But, if I think harder, I never know…. So, in spite of so many recipes for peanut butter bars to be found, here comes another one, simple, quickly done and tasteful. No special skills required. And gone quickly as well."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time3 min
Cooking Vessel Size12 x 9 inches dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Dump and Go Amish Casserole is a quick and easy casserole that is perfect for when you need some delicious comfort food. This… Continue reading: "Dump and Go Amish Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Texas Chili
- Double Chocolate Pancakes - Gluten, Dairy And Egg Free
- Instant Pot Leftover Pot Roast Soup
- Lemon Artichoke Pasta
- Slow Cooker Butternut Squash And Apples
- Healthy Chicken Sandwich
- Savory Braised Beef Tenderloin
- Brown Sugar Baked Beans With Bacon
- Tortellini Soup
- Coffee And Chocolate Cupcakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes