Italian Christmas Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I can’t really explain why I love these Italian Christmas Cookies so much, I just do. There is something about the cake-like texture with a hint of anise and the sweet sugar glaze that makes me want to eat the whole batch. The struggle is real, my friends. While these cookies are popular in many Italian households, they were not part of mine. My mom never made them. I remember taking that first delicious bite of one of these Italian Christmas Cookies when I was visiting my aunt many, many years ago. My aunt’s neighbor brought us over a whole dish of these beauties. That’s when I fell in love."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Double Chocolate Nutella Stuffed Cookies
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
- Lemon Coconut Cake Mix Bars
- 21 No Bake Cookies & Cookie Bars
- Buttermilk Sugar Cookies
- Molasses Cookies
- Real Deal Lemon Bars
- Valentine's Double Chocolate Sprinkle Cookies
- Cheese Pie Bars with Filo Pastry
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes