Cream Cheese Cookie Bars
Bisquick cookie recipes like these Cream Cheese Cookie Bars are so sweetly simple! The addition of cream cheese really sets these cookies apart. Bake these creamy bars the next time you're entertaining!
Cooking Time37 min
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease square 8 x 8 x 2-inch pan.
- Beat brown sugar and butter until fluffy. Stir in Bisquick and walnuts until crumbly, reserving scant 1/2 cup. Press remaining mixture in pan. Bake 12 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar. Beat in remaining ingredients until smooth. Spread cream cheese mixture over layer in pan. Sprinkle with reserved misture.
- Bake until center is firm, about 25-30 minutes. Cut into 2-inch squares and store in refrigerator.