Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Chocolate Crinkle Cookies taste just like brownies with powdered sugar on top, only in cookie form! They’re easy to make, but you do need an hour or so of chill time, so be sure to plan ahead when making these chewy, chocolate cookies. I like to line platters with both these Chocolate Crinkle Cookies and my Orange Crinkle Cookies. At Christmas time, I am all about the cookies. But not just at Christmas, I love cookies any time of year. These chocolate crinkle cookies, however, seem to really fit the holiday season. After all, they are covered in “snow”! "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time10 min
- 2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup butter
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Double Chocolate Nutella Stuffed Cookies
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
- Lemon Coconut Cake Mix Bars
- 21 No Bake Cookies & Cookie Bars
- Buttermilk Sugar Cookies
- Molasses Cookies
- Real Deal Lemon Bars
- Valentine's Double Chocolate Sprinkle Cookies
- Cheese Pie Bars with Filo Pastry
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes