Cherry Chip Cake Mix Cookies with Sprinkles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you love cake mix cookies, you will want to devour this spin on the traditional treat. These Cherry Chip Cake Mix Cookies are simply delicious and the colorful sprinkles on top make them a yummy and bright dessert. These are perfect for summer, they're fun, colorful, and so easy to make. Everyone will love them and they look great on a plate for parties and BBQs as well. You can't go wrong with a cookie. Bring these to your next cookout and watch them disappear!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Mississippi Mud No Bake Cookie Bars
21 No Bake Cookies & Cookie Bars
4 Ingredient Double Chocolate Cookies
Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies
No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
Peanut Butter Choc-Chip Cookies
Andes Mint Grasshopper Cookies
Italian Ricotta Cookies
Easiest No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
Ultimate Melt-In-Your-Mouth Shortbread Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes