We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Butter cookies are only as good as the ingredients you use to make them. A good quality butter will produce delicious butter cookies worthy of gift-giving. I like to make these and my sugar cookies to line Christmas platters for parties. These cookies spread a bit, so if you want the designs a bit firmer, pipe the cookies with the dough at room temp onto a parchment lined serving platter or large dish/plate. Chill in the refrigerator for an hour or so before baking. Then remove the cold cookies to a room temperature cookie sheet and bake."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time2 hr
Cooking Time8 min
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 12 ounces melting chocolate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Double Chocolate Nutella Stuffed Cookies
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
- Lemon Coconut Cake Mix Bars
- 21 No Bake Cookies & Cookie Bars
- Buttermilk Sugar Cookies
- Molasses Cookies
- Real Deal Lemon Bars
- Valentine's Double Chocolate Sprinkle Cookies
- Cheese Pie Bars with Filo Pastry
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes