Our Top 15 Recipes in a Jar: Great Christmas Gift Ideas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You can never have enough ideas for simple, easy-to-make Christmas gifts. Some of the best holiday presents to make are gifts in a jar. Check out this collection of Our Top 15 Recipes in a Jar and find exciting new Christmas Gift Ideas for your friends and family!
Whether you make a cookie or cake mix and present it in a beautifully decorated jar, or you bake up yummy desserts that can be eaten right out of the container, recipes in a jar are a foolproof Christmas gift idea for almost everyone on your list. Friends, family, neighbors, teachers... there's hardly anyone who wouldn't enjoy receiving a delicious dessert gift in a jar for the holidays! Peruse our awesome collection of mason jar recipes below and find the perfect present for that special someone on your Christmas list.
Our Top 15 Recipes in a Jar:
Great Christmas Gift Ideas
Table of Contents
1) Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix in a Jar (shown) - These cookies only require a few additional ingredients and steps to make!
2) 10-Minute Holiday Cookies in a Jar (shown at top of page) - This awesome mason jar recipe takes just 10 minutes to put together!
3) M&M Cookie Mix in a Jar - Colorful candy pieces make this one of the most festive "in a jar" recipes that you'll find.
4) Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies in a Jar - You can't go wrong with a traditional cookie like chocolate chip. When it comes to cookie recipes in a jar, this is one of our all-time favorites.
5) Old-Fashioned Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Mix - Oatmeal raisin never goes out of style, which makes this cookie mix recipe one of our best recipes for gifts in a jar.
1) 4-Minute Carrot Cake - This cake recipe in a jar might be the quickest cake ever!
2) Chocolate Jar Cakes - For all of those chocolate fans in your life, this great recipe for cakes in a jar is perfect. Whip up a batch and dole them out to friends and family this holiday season!
3) Apple Jar Cake - A seasonal favorite, apple cake is a delicious way to celebrate fall. Now with this easy recipe for cake in a jar, you can make portable, shareable treats for the special people in your life.
4) Edible Flower Cakes in Mason Jars - These lovely floral-inspired treats make wonderful presents for special occasions like Christmas, Mother's Day and birthdays. With an edible Oreo "soil" on top, there's no beating the creativity of this recipe in a jar.
5) Tiny Cakes in a Jar - Believe it or not, these chocolate cakes will remain moist and delicious for up to six months, making them one of the best recipes in a jar around. Make a batch tonight and save them for when those chocolate cravings hit!
1) Mason Jar Blueberry Jam (shown above) - Jam in mason jars is a cute and trendy gift to hand out during the holiday season. It's easy to make and something everyone could use!
2) Apple Pie in a Jar - If you love the taste of apple pie, you'll go crazy over this idea, one of the most delicious recipes in a jar out there. Enjoy a fun twist on classic apple pie with this simple recipe.
3) S'mores in a Jar - For a gift with a nod to nostalgia, try making this childhood favorite treat. Of all the recipes in a jar we've tried, this is one of the most fun to make.
4) Slow Cooker Pumpkin Bread in Jars - Use your trusty slow cooker to whip up a bunch of edible Christmas gifts well ahead of time with this great recipe for pumpkin bread. You won't believe how easy it is to make!
5) Christmas Gingerbread Baked in a Jar - Gingerbread is one of those classic holiday treats that everyone loves. With this unique recipe, you can bake delicious gingerbread right inside canning or mason jars and then give the treats as gifts this Christmas.
Looking for even more mason jar inspiration for Christmas? Check out our full collection of 39 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar and find additional easy-to-make presents for your friends and family!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love dessert for breakfast? This Early Riser Apple Cream Cheese Cake is the perfect sweet treat to curve your morning… Continue reading: "Early Riser Apple Cream Cheese Cakevideocam"
- Mason Jar Recipes: 30 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Morton’s Steakhouse Creamed Spinach
- Coconut Snow Balls
- 27 Cookie Recipes for Your Christmas Cookie Exchange
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix in a Jar
- Magical Holiday Cookie Recipes: 12 Easy Christmas Cookies Free eCookbook
- Eggnog Pudding Poke Cake
- 50 Favorite Christmas Cookie Recipes Free eCookbook
- "12 Overnight Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Morning" eCookbook
- Homemade Holiday Snowman Poop
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Halloween Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Virginia Country Ham Biscuits
- Pressure Cooker Irish Pork Stew
- Instant Pot Chuck Roast (3 Ways)
- Spritz Cookies
- One-pan Santa Fe Chicken Skillet
- Best Brownie Recipe
- The Greatest Grilled Cheese Sandwich | Version 2.0
- Chili Cheese Dip
- Texas Hash
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes