Harvest Pumpkin Chili Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Made in a slow-cooker, Harvest Pumpkin Chili is a delicious meal full of the satisfying flavors of fall. Sure to become a family favorite quickly, it is a great way to use fresh pumpkin puree."
Preparation Time20 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW6 hr
Cooking MethodSkillet, Slow Cooking
Cooking Vessel Size6 Quart Slow Cooker
- olive oil spray
- 1 each green and orange bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and finely diced
- 1 (20-ounce) package ground turkey
- 2 cups fresh mashed pumpkin puree (or one 15-ounce can pumpkin puree)
- 1 (15-ounce) can of low sodium dark red kidney beans, undrained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 (15-ounce) cans of diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Take that box of lemon cake mix to the next level with this Easy Lemon Pudding Cake! It's a delicious and simple cake recipe that uses… Continue reading: "Easy Lemon Pudding Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Sweet Potato Fries In Air Fryer
- Allergy Friendly Snack Board - Two Ways
- Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Oreo St. Patrick’s Day Treats
- Frittatas (stovetop And Baked)
- Havarti Cranberry Turkey Sliders
- Mocha Cappuccino Bombs With Coffee
- Homemade Calzone Recipe
- Chicken Fricassee
- Cozy Applesauce Walnut Cake Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes