Harvest Pumpkin Chili Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Made in a slow-cooker, Harvest Pumpkin Chili is a delicious meal full of the satisfying flavors of fall. Sure to become a family favorite quickly, it is a great way to use fresh pumpkin puree."
Preparation Time20 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW6 hr
Cooking MethodSkillet, Slow Cooking
Cooking Vessel Size6 Quart Slow Cooker
- olive oil spray
- 1 each green and orange bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and finely diced
- 1 (20-ounce) package ground turkey
- 2 cups fresh mashed pumpkin puree (or one 15-ounce can pumpkin puree)
- 1 (15-ounce) can of low sodium dark red kidney beans, undrained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 (15-ounce) cans of diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups might one of the best desserts you'll ever enjoy. This delicious Amish dessert recipe is… Continue reading: "Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Upsvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes