Ham & Cheese Chicken Parmesan
Just when you thought your chicken Parmesan recipe couldn't get any better, we've added two of your favorite ingredients to make it even more mouthwatering - ham and cheese! Made in minutes, this quick and easy recipe will become a family favorite.
- 2 cups Prego traditional Italian sauce
- 1 (12-ounces) package of refrigerated fully-cooked breaded chicken breasts cutlets
- 4 thin slices of cooked ham
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spread 1 cup sauce in the bottom of a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with the chicken.
- Spoon 1/4 cup remaining sauce onto each chicken cutlet.
- Top each with 1 slice ham and 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the chicken is hot and the cheese is melted.