Creamy Chicken Curry
This easy curry chicken recipe uses evaporated milk to add some creaminess that not every curry recipe has. If you love a nice creamy curry sauce, then this is the recipe for you! It's so tasty, fast, and easy to make that you'll be eating it every week for sure!
Cooking Time20 min
- 4 to 6 chicken breast fillets, diced
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 15 grams (1/2 oz) medium curry powder (more if you prefer it hotter)
- 1 400 gram (14 oz) can evaporated milk
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the chopped onions and garlic in the oil for a few minutes, allowing them to colour slightly.
- Add the curry powder and continue to cook for a few minutes. Season the diced chicken breast with salt and pepper and add to the curried onions.
- Turn in the pan until completely sealed on all sides. Add the evaporated milk and bring to a simmer.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent it from sticking. Check for seasoning and your curry is ready.
- To lift the finished dish, sprinkle with some chopped fresh coriander.
Read NextDump-and-Bake Chicken Marsala
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.