Aloha Chicken and Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Dump-and-Bake Aloha Chicken and Rice is an entire dinner that cooks in one dish! With just 10 minutes of prep you can stir together uncooked rice, raw chicken, and a sweet-and-savory sauce that’s finished with crispy bacon. It’s an easy weeknight meal that the entire family will love! This “Aloha” Chicken and Rice brings together so many of my favorites in one meal — it’s no wonder that the supper has become a regular on our family table! You seriously can’t go wrong with a meal that involves almost ZERO prep work. You don’t have to boil the rice, you don’t have to pre-cook the chicken, and you don’t have to monitor or stir a skillet. Plus, there’s only one dish to wash at the end!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 9 baking dish
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Barbecue Chicken, Bacon, and Pineapple Kabobs
- Slow Cooked Coq au Vin
- Quick Chicken a la King
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Cheesy Chicken
- 5-Ingredient Stupid Chicken
- Lazy Days Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- Olive Garden Copycat Tuscan Chicken
- Panda Express Kung Pao Chicken
- 30 Minute No Fry Chicken
- 5-Minute Honey French Baked Chicken Breasts
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Ever Blueberry Pancakes
- 26 Easy Cool Whip Desserts + Our Homemade Cool Whip Recipe
- Brie, Ham, and Pear Panini
- Puff Pastry Baked Brie with Pears
- German Pancake with Caramelized Pears
- Chicken Hotpot
- Pear and Cranberry Bread Pudding
- Braised Cabbage with Pears
- Detox Smoothie
- Cabbage Crisps
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes