Aloha Chicken and Rice
By: Blair Lonergan from www.theseasonedmom.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Dump-and-Bake Aloha Chicken and Rice is an entire dinner that cooks in one dish! With just 10 minutes of prep you can stir together uncooked rice, raw chicken, and a sweet-and-savory sauce that’s finished with crispy bacon. It’s an easy weeknight meal that the entire family will love! This “Aloha” Chicken and Rice brings together so many of my favorites in one meal — it’s no wonder that the supper has become a regular on our family table! You seriously can’t go wrong with a meal that involves almost ZERO prep work. You don’t have to boil the rice, you don’t have to pre-cook the chicken, and you don’t have to monitor or stir a skillet. Plus, there’s only one dish to wash at the end!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 9 baking dish
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cherry Swirl Coffee Cake
- Easy Rhubarb Fool
- Pho Soup in Mason Jar
- Lemon Curd Sticky Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Quick Homemade Salsa
- Zucchini Chocolate Chip Bars
- Eggless Chocolate Hazelnut Ice Cream
- The Best Keto Tacos
- How To Make Dry Chilli Chicken
- Poor Man Layered Cabbage Casserole