Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal
Nuts, apples and brown sugar are my favorites, so combining them all makes for a delicious treat. Make your own Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal for breakfast. It's a great hot cereal for any day of the week.
Cooking Time55 min
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats (long cooking)
- 1 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Add any or all of the following: raisins, nuts, chipped apples or pears, dried bananas, and/or chopped dates.
- Combine all ingredients saving 1/2 of the brown sugar.
- Grease/Spray two 11 x 7 casserole dishes and place half of mixture in each.
- Sprinkle top with remaining brown sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
- Cut in squares, place in cereal bowls and serve hot with milk.