Ground Turkey and Tater Tots Casserole
Ground turkey meat recipes are becoming more and more popular in recent years. If you've ever wondered, "What can I make with ground turkey?" then take a stab at this delicious casserole with tater tots. We know you and the whole family will love it and want to make again soon.
For more on tater tot casseroles, be sure to check out this guide on How to Make 6 Tater Tot Casserole Recipes and Cooking Tips.
Cooking Time45 min
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 10 ounces package of frozen green beans, thawed
- 14 ounces can chicken gumbo soup
- 14 ounces can chicken rice soup
- 14 ounces can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package Tater Tots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a skillet, over medium heat, saute onion and ground turkey until turkey is browned.
- Drain and place on the bottom of an oven proof casserole dish.
- Layer green beans over turkey. In a small bowl combine the soups and pour over green beans.
- Top with Tater Tots and bake for 30 - 45 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
Read NextBisquick Zucchini Casserole