Ground Beef and Macaroni Casserole
This quick easy casserole recipe is terrific because it combines all of your favorite ingredients in big delicious simple casserole. Plus, this is one of those casserole recipes that freeze well too.
Cooking MethodOven, Casserole
- 1 cup macaroni
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can condensed mushroom soup
- 1 can water
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Cook the macaroni in salted water until just tender.
- Saute the onions, celery and pepper in the butter or margarine for about 5 minutes. Add the meat and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Mix in the soup, water, salt and pepper to taste, marjoram and parsley.
- Put the cooked macaroni in the bottom of a greased casserole dish. Cover with meat mixture. Cover and cook in a 350 degree F oven for about 1 hour.
Read NextEasy Baked Corn Dog Casserole